Dr. Arun Kumar MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

February 13th, 2017
First time visit
He was very nice and reviewed my info quickly along with my verbal info. He wanted some testing to get a better picture of what may be going on and return after for results and plan.

January 11th, 2016
MS Paitent
Doctor & staff are horrible. I would not recommend them to anyone. Doctor treats you like you are waisting his time, never asks how you are feeling or how you are doing and seems perturbed when you insist on telling him what is wrong. Office staff is rude & treats you like second class citizens. Never get refills of medications on time. Doctor offers to prescribe medications that you are already taking because he never looks at your file! He often wants to prescribe medications that have serious side effects or interactions with other medications you are taking. I cannot say enough about the concerns I have with this doctor.

December 13th, 2015
15 minute consultation after waiting for over one hour and he charged me $530 for that. Also tried to prescribe medication that would interact badly with what I already take...he did not look at my chart, there was a sticky note on the door with my name and why I was there...dismissive doctor that made me feel I was wasting his time by being unwell,.

June 25th, 2015
Unbellievable
Office personel is horrible. I waited over an hour before approaching the window to find out why a lady that came in after me was seen before me. I was told there had been an error in their scheduling and I had to be fit in to see the doctor. I asked how long and they said I had to wait for two other patients to be seen. She told me to take a seat after I told her I couldn't wait. I told her I would not do so as she should have told me this when I checked in. Unbelievable. My time is worth something. They apparently don't care.

February 13th, 2017