A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arunpal Sehgal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Arunpal Sehgal is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sehgal
Severe Persistent Asthma Patient Education Our severe persistent asthma patient education guide explains causes and treatment options for relief of asthma symptoms.Before Visiting Dr. Sehgal Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arunpal Sehgal, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Electrocardiography (EKG)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sehgal graduated from Christian Medical College, Ludhiana.
Dr. Sehgal has 27 hospital affiliations:
- Long Beach Memorial Medical Center
- White Memorial Medical Center/Adventist Health
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arunpal Sehgal MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Arunpal Sehgal practice?
- Dr. Arunpal Sehgal has 1 office location.
Dr. Arunpal Sehgal practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Lakewood, CA.
See Lakewood Internists and Lakewood Pulmonologists.