A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arunpal Sehgal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Arunpal Sehgal is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sehgal
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sehgal Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arunpal Sehgal, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Electrocardiography (EKG)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sehgal graduated from Christian Medical College, Ludhiana.
Dr. Sehgal has 27 hospital affiliations:
- Long Beach Memorial Medical Center
- White Memorial Medical Center/Adventist Health
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arunpal Sehgal MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Arunpal Sehgal practice?
- Dr. Arunpal Sehgal has 1 office location.
Dr. Arunpal Sehgal practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Lakewood, CA.
See Lakewood Internists and Lakewood Pulmonologists.