Dr. Arunpal Sehgal MD Patient Reviews

• Pulmonary Disease Long Beach, CA

2.4

August 20th, 2015
worst experience
I never met this doctor even though i had an appt with him . The person who did see me was woman who was over an hour late arriving at the office . Although i was the first patient on her rounds, she spent all of 3 min and decided my swollen legs needed referral to a back pain soecialist Another month goes by when isaw the back pain specialist, she said my condition was not related to my back and i should go to urgent care . I ended up in the emergency room then hospitalized for several days . This was my experience .

April 4th, 2014
funeral director
His office staffs are the most uncooperative people I have dealt with. I have been calling this place for the cause of death on a deceased. Everytime I called they put me on hold for at least 5 mins. I called them at least 10 times last 3 days. They still have not return the causes of death for this poor deceased. We still have not file the cremation permit for 4 days. Do not be his patient if you are in a nursing home. You can not do your funeral on time

June 22nd, 2012
Answered his cell phone 3 times while he was giving me a check up. I had been in emergency, never called to check on me, seemed to not even be interested in my condition.

August 11th, 2010
Best Doctor!
He is a wonderful, caring doctor. He listens, really listens to what you are telling him about your body. If it wasn't for him, I wouldn't be here today.