Some ratings provided by Practice Fusion.
Nov 5th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dealing with your billing company is a nightmare. "Final notice" statements are sent out without prior billing statements having ever been sent. When questioned about bills, no one has an answer. They deny bills have been paid even with proof provided.

Jul 22nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

dr sehgal wasvery good he was helpful and I would recommend him to anyone.

Jul 8th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Me encanta. Las ninas en frente son lo maximo y la dra es nota mil!!!

Jul 2nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

The wait time once you arrive has been up to or over an hour both times I've seen the doctor but I know this is because he spends quality time with his patients answering all their questions as he does with me.

May 14th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Sehgal has been my doctor since 2005, he was the one who found my lung cancer. I love him & his staff. They have always been so nice & understanding. You can talk to them about anything. I will not change doctors unless I were to move away.

May 13th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr.Sehgal is kind, patient and pleasant. He listens, answers my questions and addresses any concerns with test results, medication reactions, etc. with clear explanations and reassurance. His nurse is caring and efficient.

Read Full Review at patientfusion.com
funeral director show details funeral director
Apr 4th, 2014

His office staffs are the most uncooperative people I have dealt with. I have been calling this place for the cause of death on a deceased. Everytime I called they put me on hold for at least 5 mins. I called them at least 10 times last 3 days. They still have not return the causes of death for this poor deceased. We still have not file the cremation permit for 4 days. Do not be his patient if you are in a nursing home. You can not do your funeral on time

Apr 2nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

One of the nicest doctors I've ever met. Thorough, caring and informative. I would highly recommend him to anyone. Fran, nurse/assistant, was also a rockstar and sweetheart!

Mar 28th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I am so very blessed to have Dr Sehgal in our life and as our family Doctor!!!

Mar 18th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

He was very interesting. He answered my question on DIZZYNESS and suggested that I have my EAR checked. He also agree to give me additional help for my breathing. I am please with this group so far. I have only meet with two(2) of the doctors.

Feb 6th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I did not see Dr. Seghal I saw Dr. Tanios, and I liked him very much.

Jan 2nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Thank you for spending time reviewing my test results and discussing options for continued monitoring of my condition. I didn't feel rushed even at the end of your busy office day - so we could identify the best plan.

Jun 22nd, 2012

Answered his cell phone 3 times while he was giving me a check up. I had been in emergency, never called to check on me, seemed to not even be interested in my condition.

Best Doctor! show details Best Doctor!
by Shirley Hartley on Aug 11th, 2010

He is a wonderful, caring doctor. He listens, really listens to what you are telling him about your body. If it wasn't for him, I wouldn't be here today.