Dr. Arunpal Sehgal Is this you?

2.8

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Arunpal Sehgal?

Great doctor

Posted on October 3rd, 2017

Dr. Sehgal is a first rate doctor, very knowledgeable of his speciality, also practice internal medicine. You can tell about his level of discernment because he remembers the patients ailments with just looking and greeting the patient without looking at their medical file(obviously in the consultation and revision of the patient he looks at the patient's files).

worst experience

Posted on August 20th, 2015

I never met this doctor even though i had an appt with him . The person who did see me was woman who was over an hour late arriving at the office . Although i was the first patient on her rounds, she spent all of 3 min and decided my swollen legs needed referral to a back pain soecialist Another month goes by when isaw the back pain specialist, she said my condition was not related to my back and i should go to urgent care . I ended up in the emergency room then hospitalized for several days . This was my experience .

funeral director

Posted on April 4th, 2014

His office staffs are the most uncooperative people I have dealt with. I have been calling this place for the cause of death on a deceased. Everytime I called they put me on hold for at least 5 mins. I called them at least 10 times last 3 days. They still have not return the causes of death for this poor deceased. We still have not file the cremation permit for 4 days. Do not be his patient if you are in a nursing home. You can not do your funeral on time

Posted on June 22nd, 2012

Answered his cell phone 3 times while he was giving me a check up. I had been in emergency, never called to check on me, seemed to not even be interested in my condition.

Best Doctor!

Posted on August 11th, 2010

He is a wonderful, caring doctor. He listens, really listens to what you are telling him about your body. If it wasn't for him, I wouldn't be here today.

Posted on October 3rd, 2017