Dr. Arup Sarkar Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Arup Sarkar?

Binge Eating Disorder

Binge Eating Disorder

Have you seen Dr. Arup Sarkar?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Neutral

March 2nd, 2017

terrible

August 30th, 2016

Horrible doctor, STAY AWAY!

Horrible, uncaring, disrespectful, callus, angry, unprofessional human being. And definitely shows his disdain with other nationalities.

November 4th, 2015

Never complain if you have to wait longer in a waiting room the doctor may be dealing with an emergency and if it was you or a loved one that is what you would want him to do. I know this from an experience with Dr. Sarkar. A bad Dr. worries only about time a good Dr worries about each patient. This doctor cares about his patients. Good patients usually have good Doctors.

March 26th, 2014

Excellent doctor

Dr. Sarkar is a great doctor, he is very caring, he does an excellent job of finding cause and cure for illnesses. I recommend him to every one. His staff is always helpful. Doctor Sarkar. Has been a blessing to our family. If I could I'd give him and his staff 10 stars.

March 1st, 2014

VP Sales

One visit was enough to this doctor was one too many! Will not be back. Ever. Arrogant, condescending, and inept. Not sure where he learned to be a doctor, but he really doesn't know anything. And doesn't want to know anything about the patient. And his listening skills have a lot to be desired. Ended up in Flint to another doctor after leaving his office. Will not be my new family doctor.

December 27th, 2013

patient

This doctor I seen for several years after a 10 day stay in the hospital 5 in icu and 5 in a regular room seen him twice. then after that when I seen him in the office he laughed about the fact that someone on low income owed him a thousand dollars. Looked for a different doctor right away. He also breaks patient confidentiality by reading into a recorder right outside the rooms where patients are waiting and can hear,

July 11th, 2012

Dr sarkar and his staff are very caring. They explan any questions you may have. Highly recommended!!!!!

March 13th, 2012

Horrible

I would not recommend this physician. When I wanted to discuss my pain, involving multiple areas I was told by him that he didn't have time to discuss it for I was only scheduled for an injection. That was the worse I have ever been treated. I left the office in tears and will not be back to see him. I felt that it could have been handled differently and in a more appropriate manner.

June 16th, 2011

VP of Sales

After waiting in the office for about 25-30 minutes I was able to observe the rude behavior of the receptionist, Crystal. A mother brought in her sick baby that had apparantly had a high fever, and severe diarrhea, she was 5 minutes late from what I gather from the conversation due to the baby's diarrhea during the car ride over, and the receptionist was extrememly rude to the mother and refused to let her keep her appointment. I was appalled at the behavior of this receptionist! She then rescheduled the appointment for the next day at the very end of the day. I hope everything is ok with that baby. I will not be attending this Doctors office again, the recpetionist had no business refusing a sick baby to be seen by the Doctor for it's scheduled appointment just because the mother was late by only a few minutes. After the mother and baby had left, the receptionist continued to complain and belittle the mother, stating that medicaid patients are the worst. I thought that was awful! Not to mention isn't it against the law to reveal that kind of information about someone to the public? In order to keep my information private I choose not to attend this Doctors office, Dr. Sakar obviously does not have control of his staff.

August 4th, 2010

He is the best doctor i have ever been to.

March 19th, 2010

Great Doctor

One of the best doctors I have come across so far. He is very detailed and makes sure you understand what is going on.

November 19th, 2009

Dr. Sarkar and his staff are great!

I have been bringing my children to Dr. Sarkar for a few years now. Doc and his staff are wonderful! I never have a problem getting an appointment. They take the time that is needed to care for my children and he does not hesitate if a referral is needed. The follow up care is wonderful and Doc has no problem picking up a phone and returning my calls if I need to speak to him. I would recommend his services to anyone!