Overall Review

3.0

August 29th, 2016
Horrible doctor, STAY AWAY!
Horrible, uncaring, disrespectful, callus, angry, unprofessional human being. And definitely shows his disdain with other nationalities.

November 4th, 2015
Never complain if you have to wait longer in a waiting room the doctor may be dealing with an emergency and if it was you or a loved one that is what you would want him to do. I know this from an experience with Dr. Sarkar. A bad Dr. worries only about time a good Dr worries about each patient. This doctor cares about his patients. Good patients usually have good Doctors.

March 26th, 2014
Excellent doctor
Dr. Sarkar is a great doctor, he is very caring, he does an excellent job of finding cause and cure for illnesses. I recommend him to every one. His staff is always helpful. Doctor Sarkar. Has been a blessing to our family. If I could I'd give him and his staff 10 stars.

March 1st, 2014
VP Sales
One visit was enough to this doctor was one too many! Will not be back. Ever. Arrogant, condescending, and inept. Not sure where he learned to be a doctor, but he really doesn't know anything. And doesn't want to know anything about the patient. And his listening skills have a lot to be desired. Ended up in Flint to another doctor after leaving his office. Will not be my new family doctor.

December 27th, 2013
patient
This doctor I seen for several years after a 10 day stay in the hospital 5 in icu and 5 in a regular room seen him twice. then after that when I seen him in the office he laughed about the fact that someone on low income owed him a thousand dollars. Looked for a different doctor right away. He also breaks patient confidentiality by reading into a recorder right outside the rooms where patients are waiting and can hear,

July 11th, 2012
Dr sarkar and his staff are very caring. They explan any questions you may have. Highly recommended!!!!!

March 12th, 2012
Horrible
I would not recommend this physician. When I wanted to discuss my pain, involving multiple areas I was told by him that he didn't have time to discuss it for I was only scheduled for an injection. That was the worse I have ever been treated. I left the office in tears and will not be back to see him. I felt that it could have been handled differently and in a more appropriate manner.

June 16th, 2011
VP of Sales
After waiting in the office for about 25-30 minutes I was able to observe the rude behavior of the receptionist, Crystal. A mother brought in her sick baby that had apparantly had a high fever, and severe diarrhea, she was 5 minutes late from what I gather from the conversation due to the baby's diarrhea during the car ride over, and the receptionist was extrememly rude to the mother and refused to let her keep her appointment. I was appalled at the behavior of this receptionist! She then rescheduled the appointment for the next day at the very end of the day. I hope everything is ok with that baby. I will not be attending this Doctors office again, the recpetionist had no business refusing a sick baby to be seen by the Doctor for it's scheduled appointment just because the mother was late by only a few minutes. After the mother and baby had left, the receptionist continued to complain and belittle the mother, stating that medicaid patients are the worst. I thought that was awful! Not to mention isn't it against the law to reveal that kind of information about someone to the public? In order to keep my information private I choose not to attend this Doctors office, Dr. Sakar obviously does not have control of his staff.

August 4th, 2010
He is the best doctor i have ever been to.

March 19th, 2010
Great Doctor
One of the best doctors I have come across so far. He is very detailed and makes sure you understand what is going on.

November 18th, 2009
Dr. Sarkar and his staff are great!
I have been bringing my children to Dr. Sarkar for a few years now. Doc and his staff are wonderful! I never have a problem getting an appointment. They take the time that is needed to care for my children and he does not hesitate if a referral is needed. The follow up care is wonderful and Doc has no problem picking up a phone and returning my calls if I need to speak to him. I would recommend his services to anyone!

August 17th, 2009
Dr. Sarkar goes 110 miles per hour and never listens
If your seeking quality care this is not the doctor to go to. He is speeding around the office like he is on some kind of drug and never takes time to listen to your complaint. Almost always forgets to give you your prescription (s). Office front staff is extremely unorganized and rude. Never can get an appointment when needed and office hours are crazy hours.