A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arush Patel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Arush Patel is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Patel graduated from Medical College of Ohio, Toledo. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Patel has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
- Los Angeles Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arush Arvin Patel MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 3 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Arush A. Patel practice?
- Dr. Arush Patel has 1 office location.
Dr. Arush Patel practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Surgeons.