A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arusha Bavare:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Arusha Bavare is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bavare
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arusha Bavare, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer's Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Bavare graduated from Bharati Vidyapeeth Medical College, Pune. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Bavare has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Katy Hospital
- Memorial Hermann Fort Bend Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arusha Amod Bavare MD is a female Internist and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Arusha A. Bavare practice?
- Dr. Arusha Bavare has 1 office location.
Dr. Arusha Bavare practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Sugar Land, TX.
See Sugar Land Internists and Sugar Land Geriatric Doctors.