Dr. Arusha Bavare Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Arusha Bavare?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Neutral

November 6th, 2015

Terrible Staff

This rating is not a reflection of the doctor, but on the doctor's staff. I had to call six time in order for my mother to get a referral to see a specialist. They told me they will take care of it, but when I call back, they tell me that someone neglected to do it.

July 29th, 2015

Very Poor response to the disabled medicare patients

Poor response to help for a bed bound patient.I have been a patient for several years. Dr. Bavare used to take good care of me but now I cannot even get here attention. I am a home patient and have called her many times and sent faxes. I need supplies and a blood test and other problems. I would not recommend her if you want someone who is dependable for your needs,

March 19th, 2013

Very Irresponsible. Can't keep appointments and doesn't to let you know.

Mom was a new patient for House Calls. We were referred by mom's former doctor. Doctor Bavare's office was moving so no appointments for 2 weeks. Finally appointment was set.... No show and no call as to why. I called had been rescheduled...again no show and no call.... Once again after I called to inquire. Rescheduled for another appointment again 7 more days. I terminated service for lack of concern or care. Very unprofessional. I would never ever recommend her.

January 21st, 2015