Dr. Arusha Bavare Is this you?

2.4

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Arusha Bavare?

Terrible Staff

Posted on November 6th, 2015

This rating is not a reflection of the doctor, but on the doctor's staff. I had to call six time in order for my mother to get a referral to see a specialist. They told me they will take care of it, but when I call back, they tell me that someone neglected to do it.

Very Poor response to the disabled medicare patients

Posted on July 29th, 2015

Poor response to help for a bed bound patient.I have been a patient for several years. Dr. Bavare used to take good care of me but now I cannot even get here attention. I am a home patient and have called her many times and sent faxes. I need supplies and a blood test and other problems. I would not recommend her if you want someone who is dependable for your needs,

Very Irresponsible. Can't keep appointments and doesn't to let you know.

Posted on March 19th, 2013

Mom was a new patient for House Calls. We were referred by mom's former doctor. Doctor Bavare's office was moving so no appointments for 2 weeks. Finally appointment was set.... No show and no call as to why. I called had been rescheduled...again no show and no call.... Once again after I called to inquire. Rescheduled for another appointment again 7 more days. I terminated service for lack of concern or care. Very unprofessional. I would never ever recommend her.

Posted on January 21st, 2015