A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arutyun Topsakalyan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Topsakalyan graduated from Yerevan State Medical University.More Education & Awards
Dr. Topsakalyan has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Pacific Alliance Medical Center
- Glendale Adventist Medical Center/Adventist Health
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Topsakalyan accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- LA Care Health Plan - 10 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 94 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 3 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 20 plans
- Cigna - 11 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Arutyun Topsakalyan practice?
Dr. Arutyun Topsakalyan practices General Practice near Glendale, CA.
See Glendale General Practitioners.