A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arutyun Topsakalyan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Arutyun Topsakalyan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Topsakalyan
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Topsakalyan Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Topsakalyan graduated from Yerevan State Medical University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Topsakalyan has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Pacific Alliance Medical Center
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arutyun Topsakalyan MD is a male General Practitioner, has 33 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Arutyun Topsakalyan practice?
- Dr. Arutyun Topsakalyan has 1 office location.
Dr. Arutyun Topsakalyan practices General Practice near Glendale, CA.
See Glendale Primary Care Doctors.