A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arutyun Topsakalyan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Arutyun Topsakalyan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Topsakalyan
Restless Leg Syndrome Patient Education Learn all about Restless Leg Syndrome symptoms and medical conditions that may cause RLS.Before Visiting Dr. Topsakalyan Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Topsakalyan graduated from Yerevan State Medical University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Topsakalyan has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Pacific Alliance Medical Center
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arutyun Topsakalyan MD is a male General Practitioner, has 33 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Arutyun Topsakalyan practice?
- Dr. Arutyun Topsakalyan has 1 office location.
Dr. Arutyun Topsakalyan practices General Practice near Glendale, CA.
See Glendale General Practitioners.