Overall Review

September 24th, 2016
He's the best. My Dr and friend. Truly conceded bout you. I refer lots of people to him.

August 18th, 2016
Good staff, great Doctor. Tends to over schedule.

August 5th, 2016
Educator
Dr Nanda is an exceptional Dr. that cares about his patients inside and outside of his office. His Bedside Manners are second to none. He listens and ask questions to involve me in my own healing process. I would not go anywhere else for a Family Practitioner. He also treats my grown daughter (his patient) the same way.

May 10th, 2016
M.Ed.
Dr Nanda was extremely rude and arrogant. He walked in with blood work in his hands and said this normal and nothing's wrong. The blood work he had is a "generic" way to read my illness. There is a more advanced test which he refused to do. I tried to tell him what my specialist said but he would not listen. He appeared offended that I would bring up what a specialist said. Obviously a specialist studied that area of medicine so they know a little more. He didn't bother asking what my symptoms of my illness even were. When I told him I was very sick from my illness and I have been ill for five years; he replied well I've been a dr for 20. I am incredibly disappointed that someone like this is allowed to practice medicine at all. Also while waiting for him for an hour, someone on the office staff used the gd words while telling a story. I am appalled that a doctors office allows their staff to curse like that in front of patients!

May 22nd, 2015
Good doc always been a help

April 1st, 2015
Dr. Nanda provided excellent care and took his time. I did not feel like he was rushed, and he listened.

February 19th, 2015
Dr. Arvin Nanda is Phenomenal
Dr. Arvin Nanda is phenomenal! He takes time to listen to everything, and he always makes the right decision. He may be the best doctor I've ever seen. I love him. Highly recommend!

February 6th, 2015
office is rude when you have a different opinion about your health.

August 1st, 2014
Staff at front desk are very rude and disrespectful. I felt as if I was a burden to them for asking a simple question. Dr Nanda is a great physician, just can't say the same about his staff

November 23rd, 2012
Everytime
I love everything about this place except the office staff. Never have I been treated more like a bother than here. The front desk workers are rude, when I talk to them on the phone 1:5 they are pleasant. I recommend Dr. Nanda, but he is the only reason I still go here.

June 17th, 2011
I have been going to Dr. Nanda for several years and he is wonderful! He takes the time to talk to you, even on a personal level. Everytime I am there, I feel like he knows me and my medical conditions.

September 5th, 2010
My best doctor thus far
I like Doctor Nanda even though I called him dr. manda for the first six months he is very courtesy and caring and detailed. he doesnt talk down to you or make you feel weird about being sick. I just like him and have recommended him to several different people.