Dr. Arvin Nanda Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Arvin Nanda?

Posted on September 24th, 2016

He's the best. My Dr and friend. Truly conceded bout you. I refer lots of people to him.

Posted on August 18th, 2016

Good staff, great Doctor. Tends to over schedule.

Educator

Posted on August 5th, 2016

Dr Nanda is an exceptional Dr. that cares about his patients inside and outside of his office. His Bedside Manners are second to none. He listens and ask questions to involve me in my own healing process. I would not go anywhere else for a Family Practitioner. He also treats my grown daughter (his patient) the same way.

M.Ed.

Posted on May 11th, 2016

Dr Nanda was extremely rude and arrogant. He walked in with blood work in his hands and said this normal and nothing's wrong. The blood work he had is a "generic" way to read my illness. There is a more advanced test which he refused to do. I tried to tell him what my specialist said but he would not listen. He appeared offended that I would bring up what a specialist said. Obviously a specialist studied that area of medicine so they know a little more. He didn't bother asking what my symptoms of my illness even were. When I told him I was very sick from my illness and I have been ill for five years; he replied well I've been a dr for 20. I am incredibly disappointed that someone like this is allowed to practice medicine at all. Also while waiting for him for an hour, someone on the office staff used the gd words while telling a story. I am appalled that a doctors office allows their staff to curse like that in front of patients!

Posted on May 22nd, 2015

Good doc always been a help

Posted on April 1st, 2015

Dr. Nanda provided excellent care and took his time. I did not feel like he was rushed, and he listened.

Dr. Arvin Nanda is Phenomenal

Posted on February 19th, 2015

Dr. Arvin Nanda is phenomenal! He takes time to listen to everything, and he always makes the right decision. He may be the best doctor I've ever seen. I love him. Highly recommend!

Posted on February 6th, 2015

office is rude when you have a different opinion about your health.

Posted on August 1st, 2014

Staff at front desk are very rude and disrespectful. I felt as if I was a burden to them for asking a simple question. Dr Nanda is a great physician, just can't say the same about his staff

Everytime

Posted on November 23rd, 2012

I love everything about this place except the office staff. Never have I been treated more like a bother than here. The front desk workers are rude, when I talk to them on the phone 1:5 they are pleasant. I recommend Dr. Nanda, but he is the only reason I still go here.

Posted on June 17th, 2011

I have been going to Dr. Nanda for several years and he is wonderful! He takes the time to talk to you, even on a personal level. Everytime I am there, I feel like he knows me and my medical conditions.

My best doctor thus far

Posted on September 5th, 2010

I like Doctor Nanda even though I called him dr. manda for the first six months he is very courtesy and caring and detailed. he doesnt talk down to you or make you feel weird about being sick. I just like him and have recommended him to several different people.