A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arvin Kumar Rao:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Arvin Kumar Rao is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kumar Rao
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kumar Rao Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arvin Kumar Rao, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Disorders of ear
Education & Awards
Dr. Kumar Rao graduated from University of Colorado, Denver.
Dr. Kumar Rao has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Centura Hlth-Porter Adventist Hosp
- Swedish Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arvin Kumar Rao MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Arvin Kumar Rao practice?
- Dr. Arvin Kumar Rao has 1 office location.
- Dr. Arvin Kumar Rao practices Otolaryngology near Centennial, CO.