A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arvin Kumar Rao:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Arvin Kumar Rao is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kumar Rao
Face Lift Patient Education Read about facial cosmetic surgery treatments in our face lift patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kumar Rao Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arvin Kumar Rao, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Disorders of ear
Education & Awards
Dr. Kumar Rao graduated from University of Colorado, Denver.
Dr. Kumar Rao has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Centura Hlth-Porter Adventist Hosp
- Swedish Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arvin Kumar Rao MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Arvin Kumar Rao practice?
- Dr. Arvin Kumar Rao has 1 office location.
- Dr. Arvin Kumar Rao practices Otolaryngology near Centennial, CO.