A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arvin Short:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Arvin Short is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arvin Short, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Short graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City.
Dr. Short has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Medical Center Of Lewisville
- Denton Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Short accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 4 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 13 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Arvin D. Short practice?
Dr. Arvin Short practices Surgery near Denton, TX.
See Denton Surgeons.