A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arvind Agarwal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Arvind Agarwal is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Agarwal
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Agarwal Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arvind Agarwal, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Agarwal graduated from Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi.
Dr. Agarwal has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Hackensack University Medical Center
- Orange Regional Medical Center Goshen
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arvind K Agarwal MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Arvind K. Agarwal practice?
- Dr. Arvind Agarwal has 3 office locations.
Dr. Arvind Agarwal practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Stony Point, NY.
Additional practice locations include: West Nyack, NY and Upper Saddle River, NJ.
See Stony Point Internists and Stony Point Cardiologists.