A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arvind Agarwal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Arvind Agarwal is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arvind Agarwal, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Agarwal graduated from Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi.
Dr. Agarwal has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Orange Regional Medical Center Goshen
- Hackensack University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arvind K Agarwal MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Arvind K. Agarwal practice?
- Dr. Arvind Agarwal has 4 office locations.
Dr. Arvind Agarwal practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology, and Cardiology near Stony Point, NY.
Additional practice locations include: West Nyack, NY and Montvale, NJ.
See Stony Point Internists and Stony Point Cardiologists.