A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arvind Agnihotri:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Arvind Agnihotri is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Agnihotri
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Agnihotri Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arvind Agnihotri, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Heart Transplantation
- Heart Valve Prosthesis Implantation
Education & Awards
Dr. Agnihotri graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Agnihotri has 6 hospital affiliations:
- NSMC - Salem Hospital
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arvind K Agnihotri MD is a male Surgeon, has 21 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Arvind K. Agnihotri practice?
- Dr. Arvind Agnihotri has 2 office locations.
Dr. Arvind Agnihotri practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Brighton, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Lawrence, MA.
See Brighton Surgeons and Brighton Cardiothoracic Surgeons.