A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arvind Ahuja:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Arvind Ahuja is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ahuja
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ahuja Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Alzheimer’s Disease (Memory Loss)
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arvind Ahuja, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Back Pain
- Carotid Artery Diseases (CAD)
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Complex Regional Pain Syndromes
- Head and Neck Disorder
Education & Awards
Dr. Ahuja graduated from Medical College of Ohio, Toledo.
Dr. Ahuja has 1 hospital affiliations:
- United Hospital System Kenosha Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arvind Ahuja MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 25 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Arvind Ahuja practice?
- Dr. Arvind Ahuja has 4 office locations.
Dr. Arvind Ahuja practices Neurological Surgery near Milwaukee, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Kenosha, WI and Franklin, WI.
See Milwaukee Neurological Surgeons.