A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arvind Ahuja:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Arvind Ahuja is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arvind Ahuja, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 17 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Back Pain
- Cancer Pain
- Cancer Pain; Chronic Back Pain; Leg Pain; Complex Regional Pain Syndrome (CRPS); Painful Neuropathy
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Cervical Herniated Discs
- Cervical Spine Disorders
- Complex Regional Pain Syndromes
- Endovascular Surgery
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Leg Pain
- Lumbar Degenerative Disc Disease
- Painful Neuropathy
- Spine Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Ahuja graduated from Medical College of Ohio, Toledo.
Dr. Ahuja has 1 hospital affiliations:
- United Hospital System Kenosha Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arvind M Ahuja MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 23 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery, Neurological Surgery, and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Arvind M. Ahuja practice?
- Dr. Arvind Ahuja has 5 office locations.
Dr. Arvind Ahuja practices Neurological Surgery, Neurological Surgery, and Surgery near Milwaukee, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Kenosha, WI and Pleasant Prairie, WI.
See Milwaukee Surgeons and Milwaukee Neurological Surgeons.