A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arvind Ahuja:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Arvind Ahuja is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ahuja
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ahuja Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Alzheimer’s Disease (Memory Loss)
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arvind Ahuja, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Back Pain
- Carotid Artery Diseases (CAD)
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Complex Regional Pain Syndromes
- Head and Neck Disorder
Education & Awards
Dr. Ahuja graduated from Medical College of Ohio, Toledo.
Dr. Ahuja has 1 hospital affiliations:
- United Hospital System Kenosha Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arvind Ahuja MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 25 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Arvind Ahuja practice?
- Dr. Arvind Ahuja has 4 office locations.
Dr. Arvind Ahuja practices Neurological Surgery near Milwaukee, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Kenosha, WI and Franklin, WI.
See Milwaukee Neurological Surgeons.