Dr. Arvind Ahuja MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.2

October 26th, 2016
You have to wait over an hour just to get in a room, most visits are 2 hours! Abuja you see for 2 minutes! I hear him yelling at his workers, they put you in areas you can Hear other patients discussing their isuues, after 2years no more this place is nuts!

September 29th, 2016
services
very fabulous doctor, made me feel terrific.

August 25th, 2016
SAVED MY LIFE!
I had neck surgery with Dr.Ahuja 4 years ago and I cant thank him enough for taking away the tremendous amount of pain I was in! Immediately after surgery the numbness and pain in my arms disappeared. Dr.Ahuja is such an understanding and caring doctor.I had some issues with my insurance company not covering some of the surgery and the doctor said not to worry about it because he would take care of me either way!To this day Dr.Ahuja has not billed me for anything outside the low payment the insurance covered.I recently visited the office to help with this matter .I met with a really helpful lady by the name of Christie B; she is magical on the phone and I am very happy we were able to turn things around!I would do anything for Dr.Ahuja he saved my life and I will be forever greatful!Thanks a million Dr.Ahuja!!!!

August 4th, 2016
2nd Lease on life when Mayo, Froedtert, and Wheaton refused treatment
Dr. Ahuja gave me a 2nd lease on life when all the other "in network" neurosurgeons refused. The entire staff were above and beyond of what was expected. When it came to the insursance debocle, Christie B showed patience and persevererance never experienced before. ^5^

March 28th, 2016
Did back surgery on me 4 years ago after a car accident. he had to go back after 4 months and do things over because he did them wrong. the best solution he has is seeing him every 3 months to get pain meds. recently he said he wanted to operate again. a second opinion has told me the screw is in crooked and pinching a nerve

February 15th, 2016
Worst bedside manner ever, would not explain results of surgery. Impatient when asked questions.

January 15th, 2016
sure
I seen him twice now he is very through answers all my questions seeing NFL and my favorite player Steve Nash made my day I checked the top 10 surgeons he was right there I knew I had to have him as my surgen little scars but him and his team especially Tanya she's the bomb surprised no ring on finger. But a lot of people put. Careers b 4 relation ships.

December 13th, 2015
Extraordinary!
Dr. Ahuja is not only an incredably talented neurosurgeon, he is also an outstanding humane being. He shows genuine concern for his patients and it is his expectation that his staff is also genuine in their kindness. He has preformed surgery on my neck and my lower back, both, very successful. I highly reccomend him to anyone in need of spinal surgery. I woulnd never go to anyone else.

November 6th, 2015
Won't go to any other Surgeon
Dr. Ahuja and his staff are the best! I have been with them since a work injury in 2005. You can't ask for a better doctor or staff! Not only do they treat the symptoms, they treat the person and truly care about your OVERALL health. Thank you for everything you have done

October 15th, 2015
5 stars the staff is very helpful courteous and answers your questions. Dr. Arvid Ahuja is a wonderful physician and has helped me greatly with pain control and procedures that have improved my quality of life in so many ways. In office and in hospital experience has been positive. The convenience of having your office visit exam testing needed and procedures in one location is a great plus for the patient. I have and would recommend Dr Ahuja and his clinic to anyone suffering from neck or back pain.

October 2nd, 2015
Retired LPN
I had a fall and ended up in the ER at Kenosha Memorial Hospital. I woke up to a wonderful greeting & a smile from Dr. Arvind Ahuja. The care I was given was just wonderful. While I was in the hospital my heart stopped & I was told by the Kenosha staff I needed to have a pacemaker. It was also a question of whether or not I had a brain bleed? However I was reassured by Dr. Ahuja that I did not and was just so happy. But I will never forget Dr. Ahuja's SMILE ! His smile lit up the entire room. I was so pleased with the hospital. I have worked in healthcare previously & Kenosha hospital is by far the cleanest hospital I have ever been to. I will not go anywhere else. Just Fabulous!!! I am so very pleased with the care I was given overall. Thank-you Dr. Ahuja & staff.

June 3rd, 2015