Dr. Arvind Ahuja Is this you?

3.3

Have you seen Dr. Arvind Ahuja?

AHUJA SUCKS

Posted on April 30th, 2017

Dr Ahuja was the only brain surgeon in my insurance network and he screwed up the surgery. He didn't remove all of my brain tumor resulting in money spent, time wasted, and after everything we had to get a second opinion because he wanted to cut my head open. DONT GO TO HIM! Almost all of his patients have to have revision surgeries.

Posted on January 30th, 2017

outsatanding

The Best

Posted on January 24th, 2017

Posted on October 26th, 2016

You have to wait over an hour just to get in a room, most visits are 2 hours! Abuja you see for 2 minutes! I hear him yelling at his workers, they put you in areas you can Hear other patients discussing their isuues, after 2years no more this place is nuts!

services

Posted on September 29th, 2016

very fabulous doctor, made me feel terrific.

SAVED MY LIFE!

Posted on August 25th, 2016

I had neck surgery with Dr.Ahuja 4 years ago and I cant thank him enough for taking away the tremendous amount of pain I was in! Immediately after surgery the numbness and pain in my arms disappeared. Dr.Ahuja is such an understanding and caring doctor.I had some issues with my insurance company not covering some of the surgery and the doctor said not to worry about it because he would take care of me either way!To this day Dr.Ahuja has not billed me for anything outside the low payment the insurance covered.I recently visited the office to help with this matter .I met with a really helpful lady by the name of Christie B; she is magical on the phone and I am very happy we were able to turn things around!I would do anything for Dr.Ahuja he saved my life and I will be forever greatful!Thanks a million Dr.Ahuja!!!!

2nd Lease on life when Mayo, Froedtert, and Wheaton refused treatment

Posted on August 4th, 2016

Dr. Ahuja gave me a 2nd lease on life when all the other "in network" neurosurgeons refused. The entire staff were above and beyond of what was expected. When it came to the insursance debocle, Christie B showed patience and persevererance never experienced before. ^5^

Posted on March 28th, 2016

Did back surgery on me 4 years ago after a car accident. he had to go back after 4 months and do things over because he did them wrong. the best solution he has is seeing him every 3 months to get pain meds. recently he said he wanted to operate again. a second opinion has told me the screw is in crooked and pinching a nerve

Posted on February 15th, 2016

Worst bedside manner ever, would not explain results of surgery. Impatient when asked questions.

sure

Posted on January 15th, 2016

I seen him twice now he is very through answers all my questions seeing NFL and my favorite player Steve Nash made my day I checked the top 10 surgeons he was right there I knew I had to have him as my surgen little scars but him and his team especially Tanya she's the bomb surprised no ring on finger. But a lot of people put. Careers b 4 relation ships.

Extraordinary!

Posted on December 14th, 2015

Dr. Ahuja is not only an incredably talented neurosurgeon, he is also an outstanding humane being. He shows genuine concern for his patients and it is his expectation that his staff is also genuine in their kindness. He has preformed surgery on my neck and my lower back, both, very successful. I highly reccomend him to anyone in need of spinal surgery. I woulnd never go to anyone else.

Won't go to any other Surgeon

Posted on November 6th, 2015

Dr. Ahuja and his staff are the best! I have been with them since a work injury in 2005. You can't ask for a better doctor or staff! Not only do they treat the symptoms, they treat the person and truly care about your OVERALL health. Thank you for everything you have done