A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arvind Bali:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Arvind Bali is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bali
Coronary Heart Disease Patient Education Learn about coronary heart disease or CHD, and heart attack symptoms and prevention with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bali Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arvind Bali, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Bali graduated from Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi.
Dr. Bali has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Carolina Pines Regional Medical Center
- Marquette General Hospital
- Chippewa County War Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arvind J Bali MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Arvind J. Bali practice?
- Dr. Arvind Bali has 1 office location.
Dr. Arvind Bali practices Cardiovascular Disease near Hartsville, SC.
See Hartsville Cardiologists.