A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arvind Bali:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Arvind Bali is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arvind Bali, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Bali graduated from Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi.
Dr. Bali has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Carolina Pines Regional Medical Center
- Marquette General Hospital
- Chippewa County War Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arvind J Bali MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Arvind J. Bali practice?
- Dr. Arvind Bali has 1 office location.
Dr. Arvind Bali practices Cardiovascular Disease near Hartsville, SC.
See Hartsville Cardiologists.