Dr. Arvind Chaudhry MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.4

May 17th, 2016
Tops in my book
Tells you the truth, rather than something to make you feel good. I suspect some don't like his no nonsense manner. Ask him a question and if he doesn't know he will tell you rather than spin you a fairy tale

May 4th, 2016
Dr. Chaudhry is a very thorough, no-nonsense, yet caring doctor. He and his staff got me through a very difficult emotional time 10 years ago when I had breast cancer. They are very good about followup and being thorough. I report to his office on a yearly basis only because of a prior indolent cancer. I recommend him highly!

February 1st, 2016
First choice for battling my cancer!
I was referred to Dr Chaudhry when moving from California. From the first appointment I have been over joyed with my choice and he always makes time to see if I have questions and answer them. I am 6 years post breast cancer and he continues to "fight for my life".

January 13th, 2016
Rude, dismissive, and seems to have quite the God complex. I would NOT recommend that anyone wo wants good medical treatment go to this man.

October 19th, 2015
Dr Chaudhry is a trusted physician involved with our family from 2000. Highly recommended oncologyst.

April 17th, 2015
A real listener! Very compassionate.

June 17th, 2013
I have been seeing Dr. Chaudhry for close to two years now. Today I changed doctors to a new oncologist. During my first few visits I asked questions of the doctor, and some questions were asked more than once so I could understand my situation better. Upon asking a second time he responded in a short manner, almost arrogant. He almost always in such a rush that it seems like I only get about 3 minutes to talk with him. I put up with that manner until now. Then when I got rashes and itching all over my body caused by the chemo medicines I took, he never once prescribed me anything to take away the suffering, nor did he bother to refer me to anyone for some sort of medical advice. I put up with that until now too. Recently I developed a spot on my chin. It was growing so during my checkup I asked if that could be a result of my chemo medicine. He responded that he never heard of that. And that was all he said. No referral to a skin specialist, no medication, nothing. I soon visited my regular Doctor and asked what the spot could be. He thought maybe it was skin cancer so he immediately referred me to a dermatologist. The dermatologist said yes, he too thought is was skin cancer, and after a biopsy that was confirmed. He also took time to research the problem and found out that it is indeed a side effect of the chemo pills I have been taking for my kidney cancer. In my opinion, Dr. Chaudhry dropped the ball by not researching the problem for me or sending me to another specialist. I can no longer place trust in his treatment for me and I would never recommend him to another patient. He needs to learn bedside manners, and he needs to treat patients with the care they deserve, not just like cattle.

May 12th, 2011
Although Dr Chaudhry may seem distant, he knows his stuff. I was first diagnosed 17 years ago with lung cancer and he has kept me alive all these years. Every time my cancer has returned his treatments have been aggressive but very effective. As time has progressed, I've seen him soften and be more into getting to know his patients. I will recomend him to anyone wanting to fight thier cancer and win.

February 16th, 2011
Does not take an interest in treatable side affects and conditions that are related to the care and treatment of cancer.