A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arvind Durvasan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Arvind Durvasan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arvind Durvasan, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Durvasan graduated from Al-Ameen Med Coll, Karnatak Univ.
Dr. Durvasan has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Desert Medical Center
- Banner Mesa Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arvind Durvasan MD is a male Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Arvind Durvasan practice?
- Dr. Arvind Durvasan has 1 office location.
Dr. Arvind Durvasan practices Internal Medicine near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Internists.