A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arvind Gulati:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Arvind Gulati is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gulati
Bowel Incontinence Patient Education Our bowel incontinence patient education guide explains causes and treatment options for fecal issues.Before Visiting Dr. Gulati Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Dental Implants
Dr. Gulati has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St. John Hospital & Medical Center
- Henry Ford Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arvind Gulati DDS, MD, and PC is a male Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeon and practices in Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery and Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Arvind Gulati practice?
- Dr. Arvind Gulati has 2 office locations.
Dr. Arvind Gulati practices Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery and Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery near Novi, MI.
See Novi Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeons and Novi Dentists.