A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arvind Gulati:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Arvind Gulati is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gulati
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gulati Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Dental Implants
Dr. Gulati has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St. John Hospital & Medical Center
- Henry Ford Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arvind Gulati DDS, MD, and PC is a male Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeon and practices in Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery and Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Arvind Gulati practice?
- Dr. Arvind Gulati has 1 office location.
Dr. Arvind Gulati practices Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery and Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery near Novi, MI.
See Novi Surgeons and Novi Dentists.