A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arvind Gulati:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Arvind Gulati is Good.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Dental Implants
Dr. Gulati has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
- St. John Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arvind Gulati DDS and MD is a male Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeon and practices in Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery and Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Arvind Gulati practice?
- Dr. Arvind Gulati has 2 office locations.
Dr. Arvind Gulati practices Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery and Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery near Novi, MI.
See Novi Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeons and Novi Dentists.