A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arvind Kumar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Arvind Kumar is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arvind Kumar, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Kumar graduated from Guru Govind Singh Medical College, Faridkot.
Dr. Kumar has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Provena Mercy Medical Center
- Provena St Joseph Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kumar accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 12 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Arvind Kumar practice?
Dr. Arvind Kumar practices Medical Oncology near Joliet, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Morris, IL and Bolingbrook, IL.
See Joliet Oncologists.