A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arvind Kumar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Arvind Kumar is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kumar
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kumar Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arvind Kumar, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Kumar graduated from Guru Govind Singh Medical College, Faridkot.
Dr. Kumar has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Provena Mercy Medical Center
- Provena St Joseph Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arvind Kumar BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Oncologist , has 31 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Arvind Kumar practice?
- Dr. Arvind Kumar has 9 office locations.
Dr. Arvind Kumar practices Medical Oncology near Joliet, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Hinsdale, IL and Morris, IL.
See Joliet Oncologists.