A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arvind Kumar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arvind Kumar, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kumar graduated from S M S Medical College, Rajasthan.
Dr. Kumar has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Adventist Hinsdale Hospital
- Advocate Good Samaritan Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arvind Kumar BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 47 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Arvind Kumar practice?
- Dr. Arvind Kumar has 2 office locations.
Dr. Arvind Kumar practices Otolaryngology near Hinsdale, IL.
See Hinsdale Otolaryngologists.