A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arvind Mehta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Arvind Mehta is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mehta
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Mehta Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arvind Mehta, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Mehta graduated from Medical College Baroda. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Mehta has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Laurel Regional Hospital
- Doctor's Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arvind Mahasukhlal Mehta MD is a male Internist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Arvind M. Mehta practice?
- Dr. Arvind Mehta has 1 office location.
Dr. Arvind Mehta practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near College Park, MD.
See College Park Internists and College Park Cardiologists.