A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arvind Mehta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Arvind Mehta is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mehta
Atrial Fibrillation Patient Education Learn about atrial fibrillation and irregular heartbeat symptoms and treatments by reading the patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Mehta Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arvind Mehta, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Mehta graduated from Medical College Baroda. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Mehta has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Laurel Regional Hospital
- Doctor's Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arvind Mahasukhlal Mehta MD is a male Internist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Arvind M. Mehta practice?
- Dr. Arvind Mehta has 1 office location.
Dr. Arvind Mehta practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near College Park, MD.
See College Park Internists and College Park Cardiologists.