A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arvind Patel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Arvind Patel is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arvind Patel, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- General Urology
Education & Awards
Dr. Patel graduated from University of Mysore Medical College, Karnataka.
Dr. Patel has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
- Jersey Shore University Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Patel accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Arvind Patel practice?
Dr. Arvind Patel practices Pediatrics near Lakewood, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Freehold, NJ.
See Lakewood Pediatricians.