A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arvind Patel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Arvind Patel is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Patel graduated from Grant Medical College, Mumbai.
Dr. Patel has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Monmouth Medical Center
- Jersey Shore University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arvind Mansukh Patel MD is a male Urologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Arvind M. Patel practice?
- Dr. Arvind Patel has 3 office locations.
Dr. Arvind Patel practices Urology near Edison, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: North Brunswick, NJ and Old Bridge, NJ.
See Edison Urologists.