A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arvind Mehta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arvind Mehta, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Mehta graduated from Seth G.S. Medical College, Mumbai.
Dr. Mehta has 26 hospital affiliations:
- Anaheim Memorial Medical Center
- St. Mary Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arvind Jamnadas Mehta MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Arvind J. Mehta practice?
- Dr. Arvind Mehta has 3 office locations.
Dr. Arvind Mehta practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Long Beach, CA.
See Long Beach Internists and Long Beach Nephrologists.