A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arvind Neelakantan M.D.:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Arvind Neelakantan M.D., Glaucoma is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arvind Neelakantan M.D., MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Anterior Segment Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Neelakantan M.D. graduated from Topiwala National Medical College, Mumbai.
Dr. Neelakantan M.D. has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Harris Methodist H E B
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arvind Neelakantan M.D. MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Arvind Neelakantan M.D. practice?
- Dr. Arvind Neelakantan M.D. has 1 office location.
Dr. Arvind Neelakantan M.D. practices Ophthalmology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Ophthalmologists.