A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arvind Nirula:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Arvind Nirula is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Nirula graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Nirula has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Orange Coast Memorial Medical Center
- Fountain Valley Regional Hospital & Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Nirula accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 3 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 1 plan
- Anthem Blue Cross - 7 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- CaIOPTIMA - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Arvind S. Nirula practice?
Dr. Arvind Nirula practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Fountain Valley, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Westminster, CA and Huntington Beach, CA.
See Fountain Valley Internists and Fountain Valley Cardiologists.