A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arvind Nirula:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Arvind Nirula is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nirula
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Nirula Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Nirula graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Nirula has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Orange Coast Memorial Medical Center
- Anaheim Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arvind S Nirula MD is a male Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Arvind S. Nirula practice?
- Dr. Arvind Nirula has 1 office location.
Dr. Arvind Nirula practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Fountain Valley, CA.
See Fountain Valley Internists and Fountain Valley Cardiologists.