Dr. Arvind Shah MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.3

February 5th, 2015
Wonderful experienced , compassionate doctor who always takes the time to speak with you and address your concerns. A true gem. I can't say enough nice things about him. He is the best!

May 4th, 2014
One of a dying breed of docs!
We felt at ease with Dr. Shah from day one. We trust him implicitly with the care of our two young sons. He's kind and knowledgeable and always takes the time to explain things. Best of all, he's accessible and often answers the phone himself. And he won't hesitate to stay late if your child needs to be seen for an unscheduled visit. His receptionist, Margie, is fabulous, too...our two-year-old adores them both!

January 9th, 2014
Don't recommend
This doctor kept information from us that was vital to providing care to our child. Couldn't trust him anymore with the care of our child. We were also baffled by his flawed thinking - "if patient reacts to a known treatment for x then the patient must have x". I rest my case.

March 26th, 2010
Dr. Shah is One in a Million!
Dr. Shah is one in a Million. I have lived all over the country and had many doctors for my 4 children and Dr. Shah is by far the most caring, wonderful doctor I have ever met. He really gets to know your children and give them personalized attention. As a result of his caring manner, my oldest is considering becoming a pediatrician. He also volunteers extra time at a half way facility for teens and is on the board at Children's Specialized Hospital.