A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arvind Patel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Arvind Patel is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Patel
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Patel Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arvind Patel, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Laser Surgery
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Skin Rejuvenation
Education & Awards
Dr. Patel graduated from Medical College Baroda.
Dr. Patel has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Holy Family Medical Center
- St Alexius Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arvind Patel MD is a male Urologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Arvind Patel practice?
- Dr. Arvind Patel has 5 office locations.
Dr. Arvind Patel practices Urology near Des Plaines, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Streamwood, IL and Arlington Heights, IL.
See Des Plaines Urologists.