Pediatricians

1800 Town Center Dr
Ste 315
Reston, VA 20190
703-709-9266
Locations and availability (1)

2.0

|  Dr Pathak Arrested  |  show details
Jun 27th, 2012

This Doctor who handed out Oxycodone 30mg prescriptions like they were Bed Bath & Beyond coupons was escorted out of his office in handcuffs today. That's what happens to drug dealers...even when they have a MD.

|  Thank you, Dr. Arvind Pathak!  |  show details
by Reston Resident on Sep 27th, 2010

Dr. Pathak was a huge help to me. We needed a physician to qualify me for upcoming surgery. Dr. Pathak was able to perform most necessary tests on short notice. He also had time to speak with me about the results of the tests.Regretfully, due to time constraints, I had to go to a lab to get blood work.PLEASE NOTE: he does not take insurance, but suggests we submit our expenses to the insurance company. I appreciated him, though, and may go back again.

|  Do NOT Visit this Doctor  |  show details
Dec 7th, 2009

This was the worst experience I have had in a doctor's office. Dr. Pathak was pushy, unfriendly, and wouldn't even let me significant other into the room with me. He constantly cut me off and was annoyed when I tried to ask him any other questions unrelated to the reason I came in. He removed a wart from my leg and it still hasn't healed several months afterwards. I advise you NOT TO VISIT THIS DOCTOR!