A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arvind Patel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Arvind Patel is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Patel
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Patel Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Patel graduated from Indira Gandhi Medical College, Nagpur.
Dr. Patel has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Hospital - Columbus
- Medical Center, The
- The Bradley Center of St
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arvind Rambhai Patel MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Arvind R. Patel practice?
- Dr. Arvind Patel has 1 office location.
Dr. Arvind Patel practices Psychiatry near Columbus, GA.
See Columbus Psychiatrists.