A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arvind Reddy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Arvind Reddy is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arvind Reddy, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Endoscopic Retrograde Cholangiopancreatography (ERCP)
- Endoscopic Ultrasound (Fetoscopy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Reddy graduated from Kasturba Medical College Mangalore. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Reddy has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Cypress Fairbanks Med Ctr Hospital
- Houston Northwest Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arvind Cherku Reddy BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Arvind C. Reddy practice?
- Dr. Arvind Reddy has 3 office locations.
Dr. Arvind Reddy practices Gastroenterology near Tomball, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Spring, TX.
See Tomball Gastroenterologists.