Dr. Arvind Salwan MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

June 30th, 2017
Appointments
Dr. Salwan is an excellent, caring physician. His Nurse Practitioner is exceptional. HOWEVER, calling to make an appointment is a NIGHTMARE!!!!!! I've called three times and left three messages without ever speaking to a human. This practice is unconscionable and a very poor business practice.

September 28th, 2016
Dr. Salwan is known for being a compassionate doctor but what good is compassionate if you have to sit in the waiting room for almost 2 hours at every single appointment! I don't need compassion THAT much!! They triple book appointments. If you have an appt...plan on wasting your entire day at his office! Ridiculous!!

August 13th, 2016
Staff is nothing but miserable losers who refuse to do the job their paid for
Dr salwan is a nice man and a very competent doctor however his staff is less than 4 if there was less than 4 rating that would be my rating they are incompetent rude refuse to do their job refused to return phone calls and absolutely do not know how to do referrals you would be lucky to have dr. as a doctor but his staff comes along as baggage and that baggage is complete crap

April 22nd, 2016
Save yourself from frustration
What is wrong with the "humans" working at medical facilities?? It is your job to assist the dr and make sure you do your job of answering phones, returning calls, following through with referrals and providing at the very least lab results for patients~ I love Dr Arvind Salwan, he is an amazing doctor but the "staff" at his office have made me regret referring family and friends to them! They are unprofessional and incompetent!!!! And I apologize to everyone I have ever referred to them!

March 3rd, 2016
Dr. Salwan was my mother's doctor. She already had a doctor but he was the visiting physician at the nursing home where my Mom was in rehab following a stroke. We liked him so much that we changed doctors just so he could be her doctor. She was given 3-6 months to live by the neurologist. With Dr. Salwan, she lived 7 years beyond that. He is very easy to work with and does what most doctors don't do....LISTEN.

January 10th, 2016
Mr Hollywood is a total waste of your time
He is Mr. Hollywood. Totally not interested in your health. Writes $162 / week prescription for a mild headache. He is a total jerk

November 12th, 2015
Drs a joke and his staff SUCKS!!!!
This office has been a joke for years!! They really don't care about their patients. It's all about the money for the dr and his wife. The office manager Emily is so rude and doesn't take care of the problems when they are brought to her attention, and the girl at the front desk Monica is so rude and always has an attitude. She has no idea how to do paperwork and is just disgusting. So glad I changed my dr. Do yourself a favor and don't go to this office!!!

June 5th, 2015
Greatest Victor Valley Doctor ever.
wonderful doctor, very busy with many responsibilities. After visiting many nurses practioners, i saw Dr Salwan and he looked at my legs and IMMEDIATELY diagonosied correctly and treated my illness. Best the victor valley has to offer i feel lucky to have 6 years with him.

January 26th, 2015
Pharmacy
Dr. Salwan is a great doctor. It his pharmacy tech named Amber that I didn't like. She was rude , no professional by any means. I needed a prescription filled and I got the run around. She was suppose to call me back regarding this matter and it has been over a week and still no response. I changed my doctor because of dealing with her. I hope no one to go thru what I did.

June 25th, 2013
Dr Salwan never makes you feel like he's in a hurry and takes the time to discuss your concerns and acts accordingly. He keeps up on yearly testing, mammograms, pap smears, colonoscopy, etc and shows great concern for your questions regarding your health. He just moved into a beautiful state of the art office and his staff always seems cheerful and professional. I would recommend him to everyone.

March 20th, 2013
Doctor great, office staff not

November 25th, 2012
Dr Salwan is wonderful. He has great and comforting presence. I don't mind waiting because I know he is busy taking care of someone else and when it's my turn he will spend that extra time with me also. I just think he's the best Doctor!