A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arvind Sharma:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Arvind Sharma is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arvind Sharma, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urinary Tract Stones (Urolithiasis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sharma graduated from University College Of Medical Sciences, New Delhi.
Dr. Sharma has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Desoto Memorial Hospital
- Charlotte Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arvind Sharma MD is a male Urologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Arvind Sharma practice?
- Dr. Arvind Sharma has 1 office location.
Dr. Arvind Sharma practices Urology near Port Charlotte, FL.
See Port Charlotte Urologists.