A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arvind Singh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Arvind Singh is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Singh graduated from Gandhi Medical College, Hyderabad.
Dr. Singh has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Veterans Affairs Medical Center - Augusta
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arvind Singh MD is a female General Practitioner, has 33 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Arvind Singh practice?
- Dr. Arvind Singh has 1 office location.
Dr. Arvind Singh practices General Practice near Augusta, GA.
See Augusta Primary Care Doctors.