A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arvind Srinivasan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Arvind Srinivasan is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arvind Srinivasan, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- General Urology
Education & Awards
Dr. Srinivasan graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway.
Dr. Srinivasan has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Hazleton Saint Joseph Medical Center
- Bloomsburg Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Srinivasan accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Capital Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross of Northeastern Pennsylvania - 2 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 5 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Gateway Health Plan - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans