A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arvind Yertha:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Arvind Yertha is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arvind Yertha, MD is board certified in Pulmonary Disease.
Education & Awards
Dr. Yertha graduated from Kurnool Medical College.
Dr. Yertha has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Our Lady of The Lake Reg Medical Center
- North Oaks Medical Center
- Jewish Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arvind Reddy Yertha MD is a male Pulmonologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Arvind R. Yertha practice?
- Dr. Arvind Yertha has 2 office locations.
Dr. Arvind Yertha practices Pulmonary Disease near Hammond, LA.
See Hammond Pulmonologists.