A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arvind Yertha:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Arvind Yertha is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Yertha
Ragweed Allergy Patient Education Guide For information on how to diagnose and treat ragweed allergies, read Vitals' ragweed allergy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Yertha Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arvind Yertha, MD is board certified in Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Yertha graduated from Kurnool Medical College.
Dr. Yertha has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Our Lady of The Lake Reg Medical Center
- North Oaks Medical Center
- Jewish Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arvind Reddy Yertha MD is a male Pulmonologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Arvind R. Yertha practice?
- Dr. Arvind Yertha has 1 office location.
Dr. Arvind Yertha practices Pulmonary Disease near Hammond, LA.
See Hammond Pulmonologists.