A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arvinder Bir:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Arvinder Bir is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arvinder Bir, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Breast Cancer
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Hepatitis C
- Lung Cancer
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloid Leukemia
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Bir graduated from Lala Lajpat Rai Memorial Medical College, Meerut.
Dr. Bir has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St Mary's Medical Center
- St. Joseph Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arvinder Singh Bir MD is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Arvinder S. Bir practice?
- Dr. Arvinder Bir has 1 office location.
Dr. Arvinder Bir practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Huntington, WV.
See Huntington Internists, Huntington Hematologists, and Huntington Oncologists.