A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arvinder Sachdev:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Arvinder Sachdev is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arvinder Sachdev, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Sachdev graduated from Government Medical College, Patiala. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Sachdev has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Lakeway Regional Hospital
- Morristown Hamblen Healthcare System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arvinder Sachdev BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Arvinder Sachdev practice?
- Dr. Arvinder Sachdev has 6 office locations.
Dr. Arvinder Sachdev practices Gastroenterology near Morristown, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Jefferson City, TN and Bulls Gap, TN.
See Morristown Gastroenterologists.