A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arvo Kanna:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Arvo Kanna is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arvo Kanna, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kanna graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Kanna has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Sentara Careplex Hospital
- Sentara Norfolk Genl Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arvo Kanna MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Arvo Kanna practice?
- Dr. Arvo Kanna has 3 office locations.
Dr. Arvo Kanna practices Internal Medicine and Neurology near Williamsburg, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Virginia Beach, VA.
See Williamsburg Internists and Williamsburg Neurologists.