Dr. Arvo Kanna Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Arvo Kanna?

February 3rd, 2016

Dr.Kanna is a pretty good doctor if you don't mind waiting 1½-2 hours past your appointment time to see him. They say it is because he takes his time and is very thorough but he should schedule his patients accordingly and respect the fact that their time is important to them too. The office staff at his office are nothing but rude! They don't mind announcing your business in front of people and embarrassing you, I feel that they could use some common courtesy and it would be nice if they would smile occasionally instead of always seeming like they are in a bad mood and bring their outside problems to work.

October 31st, 2012

MS and Chronic back pain syndrome

Dr. Kanna,He is very intelligent and listens and really take time to do all the test he can in his office. He took me on as a patient after another hospital put me on high dose steroids and didn't taper me off and then I went into an adrenal insuffiency. I have a complicated history and he really had tried his best to help me and I can't ask for anymore.

October 17th, 2012

Expected more

Though the nurses at the practice are nice, the front desk staff is not. Dr. Kanna was not familiar with my chart and asked many of the same questions I provided in my paperwork, my meeting with the nurse, and in our previous visit. Overall, I do not feel at all like Dr. Kanna respects me as a patient let alone as a person. I am in the process of finding a new neurologist. I would NOT recommend Dr. Kanna to anyone seeking individualized/personalized care.

February 29th, 2012

Good listener, takes time to explain things. Not too good on responding when needed.

February 8th, 2011

Great Listener

We are very impressed with Dr Kanna. My husband, after having a mini stroke, had alot of anxiety. Dr Kanna answered questions, examined and tested. He didn't stop there, he also listened and advised. He followed up with a phone call at home. Dr Kanna is not only a wonderful doctor he is a friend who not only cares that we live but that we heal thrive.

November 15th, 2010

Excellent Doctor

Dr. Kana is accurate, caring and thouroghA refreshing addition.

November 25th, 2009

Dr Kanna & his staff are wonderful. While he does run behind at times, you have his undivided attention during your appointment. He took the time to explain in detail answers to my numerous questions. I have needed additional assistance outside of my normal appointment time, and the doctor himself actual calls me back! His office is always very prompt with other requests, such as communication with my insurance company to allow prescription coverage through my HMO.

July 17th, 2009

No consideration for patients

Dr Kanna kept patients waiting for more then 2hours while he dictated notes, saw drug reps. This happen each time I had an office visit. Needless to say it was only twice.

January 3rd, 2017