A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arwa Saidi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Arwa Saidi is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arwa Saidi, MD, MBBS is board certified in Internal Medicine, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Cardiology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Saidi graduated from Royal College Of Surgeons In Ireland, Dublin. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Saidi has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Shands Jacksonville Medical Center
- Baptist Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Saidi accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- AvMed Health Plans - 2 plans
- Americhoice - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Nebraska - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Arwa S. Saidi practice?
Dr. Arwa Saidi practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, Pediatrics, Pediatric Adolescent Medicine, and Pediatric Cardiology near Gainesville, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Jacksonville, FL.
See Gainesville Internists, Gainesville Cardiologists, and Gainesville Pediatricians.