A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arwa Saidi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Arwa Saidi is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arwa Saidi, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Cardiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Saidi graduated from Royal College Of Surgeons In Ireland, Dublin.
Dr. Saidi has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Orlando Regional Medical Center
- Central Florida Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arwa S Saidi MBBS and MD is a female Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Pediatric Cardiology, and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Arwa S. Saidi practice?
- Dr. Arwa Saidi has 2 office locations.
Dr. Arwa Saidi practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Cardiology, and Internal Medicine near Orlando, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Gainesville, FL.
See Orlando Pediatricians, Orlando Cardiologists, and Orlando Internists.