A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arwin Valencia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Arwin Valencia is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arwin Valencia, MD is board certified in Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Valencia graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila.
Dr. Valencia has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Anaheim Memorial Medical Center
- Los Alamitos Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arwin Macairan Valencia MD is a male Neonatologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Arwin M. Valencia practice?
- Dr. Arwin Valencia has 3 office locations.
Dr. Arwin Valencia practices Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine near Long Beach, CA.
See Long Beach Pediatricians.