Dr. Arya Shamie Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Arya Shamie?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

February 8th, 2017

Not too clear with DX or prognosis

I was told that the procedure went great,much better then expected. I told Dr Shamie on my post/op appointment that I am in great pain & have difficulty walking after the surgery. He told me to just keep walking. I was told that Dr Shamie is the best among the best Spine Surgeon.

September 11th, 2016

He is too busy

He has no time to listen or understand or review medical reports I waited for 1 month for appointment, during my visit, another doctor came and Spoke to me for 3-4 mins Then dr shaimi came to see me with he spent less than 2 mins He just does a quick determination based on facts provided to him by another doctors whether the patient needs a surgery If not, he doesn't care to talk He even said, hope we don't have see each other again :(

February 2nd, 2016

Outstanding surgeon

November 20th, 2015

What a Waste!

Dr. Shamie operated on my lower back in an effort to relieve my severe pain. The result? Total failure. No pain relief at all!

November 20th, 2015

Thank you Dr. Shamie!

I'm writing this review on behalf of my entire family to thank Dr. Shamie for treating my mother with excellent and compassionate care. My mom recently had lumbar spine surgery and obviously prior to surgery my family was very nervous. Dr. Shamie and his entire staff are highly skilled, caring, and made great efforts to put us at ease while also delivering remarkable results. Prior to surgery, my mom had terrible back pain that was negatively impacting her daily activities and causing her to experience shooting pains down her legs. It's been less than a week since surgery and my mom is so happy with the results thus far. She's up and walking every day to gain back her strength, says she no longer experiences pain running down her legs, and is working with a physical therapist to keep making progress in her recovery. I truly feel that Dr. Shamie treated my mom like his own family; he was kind, honest, and took the time to discuss all of our questions and concerns. My dad can't stop raving about what a class act and good guy Dr. Shamie is. This doctor sincerely cares about his patients and has excellent bed side manner. Furthermore, he is one of the highest regarded spine surgeons in the country both for his skills and integrity. My family and I can now attest firsthand to his amazing reputation. I spent months researching surgeons and I'm so happy and grateful we went with Dr. Shamie. If you or a loved one are in need of similar medical intervention, I can't think of a better surgeon for the job. Thank you for everything Dr. Shamie!

October 27th, 2015

He is highly recommended for a good reason!

I traveled from overseas because he was very sought after in my country. He has many dignitary patients who recommended him. He also has told many of my friends they dont need surgery when others have pushed surgery on them. Dr. Shamie is a true professional. He did the surgery I need and now I am free of my pain that I had for two years. I recommend him with highest regards.

February 20th, 2015

Worth the trip

He cured me of my disc herniation with a minimally invasive surgery. He was worth my trip to LA.

February 10th, 2015

Look No Further...He's the Best

I was in severe pain for 6 months. Dr. Shamie performed a microdiscectomy and I immediately had relief from the pain. The surgery and the recovery were less painful than the injury. Dr. Shamie also has a fantastic personality. I highly recommend him.

January 31st, 2015

My mom at 85 had an XStop procedure which. Help her a lot. Thank you thank you dr. Shamie you are amazing

April 27th, 2014

The best minimally invasive surgeon

Doc Shamie did a minimally invasive surgery on my back and I went home less than a day after surgery. I am 6 months out and by pain has been gone...right after surgery. Best surgeon.

January 29th, 2014

Highly recommend!

Very professional and friendly. He has the best bedside manner. Surgically, the best intown.

January 7th, 2014

The Best!

I admire this man! He is truly the best doctor I have been to. Rid me of my problem from surgery. Highly recommend!