A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Aryan Kadivar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Aryan Kadivar is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Aryan Kadivar, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kadivar graduated from Ross University, Edison. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kadivar has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Comanche County Memorial Hospital
- Southwestern Medical Center
- Comanche Co Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Aryan Kadivar MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 9 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Aryan Kadivar practice?
- Dr. Aryan Kadivar has 3 office locations.
Dr. Aryan Kadivar practices Family Medicine near Lawton, OK.
See Lawton Primary Care Doctors.