A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Aryan Mooss:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Aryan Mooss is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Aryan Mooss, FACC, MBBS, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 21 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Blood Clot (Thrombosis)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Coronary Disease
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Occupational Therapy
- Physical Therapy Modalities
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Mooss graduated from University of Kerala Medical College.
Dr. Mooss has 34 hospital affiliations:
- Creighton University Medical Center
- Pocahontas Community Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Mooss accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Wellmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Iowa Medicaid - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Aryan N. Mooss practice?
Dr. Aryan Mooss practices Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology near Omaha, NE.
Additional practice locations include: Central City, NE and Denison, IA.
See Omaha Cardiologists.