A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Aryan Mooss:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Aryan Mooss is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mooss
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Mooss Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Aryan Mooss, FACC, MBBS, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 22 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Blood Clot (Thrombosis)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Coronary Disease
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Occupational Therapy
- Physical Therapy Modalities
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Mooss graduated from University of Kerala Medical College.
Dr. Mooss has 33 hospital affiliations:
- Alegent Health-Bergan Mercy Medical Ce
- Creighton University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Aryan N Mooss FACC, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Aryan N. Mooss practice?
- Dr. Aryan Mooss has 13 office locations.
Dr. Aryan Mooss practices Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology near Omaha, NE.
Additional practice locations include: Central City, NE and Papillion, NE.
See Omaha Cardiologists.