A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Aryan Mooss:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Aryan Mooss is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mooss
Specialties & Research
Dr. Aryan Mooss, FACC, MBBS, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 22 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Blood Clot (Thrombosis)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Coronary Disease
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Occupational Therapy
- Physical Therapy Modalities
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Mooss graduated from University of Kerala Medical College.
Dr. Mooss has 33 hospital affiliations:
- Alegent Health-Bergan Mercy Medical Ce
- Creighton University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Aryan N Mooss FACC, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Aryan N. Mooss practice?
- Dr. Aryan Mooss has 1 office location.
Dr. Aryan Mooss practices Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology near Omaha, NE.
See Omaha Cardiologists.