A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arzoo Habib:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Arzoo Habib is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Infectious Disease
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Habib graduated from Dhaka Medical College, Dhaka, Bangladesh, MBBS - Bachelor of Medicine and Surgery.
Dr. Habib has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Muhlenberg
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arzoo Habib MD is a female Psychiatrist and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Arzoo Habib practice?
- Dr. Arzoo Habib has 2 office locations.
Dr. Arzoo Habib practices Psychiatry near Bethlehem, PA.
See Bethlehem Psychiatrists.