Dr. Asa Duggan MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

July 15th, 2016
Excellent MD
Hate that Dr. Duggan retired! He took my gallbladder out in 2004 and now my daughter has a bad gallbladder and I need his services. I didn't have any issues.

November 18th, 2014
hodgkins lymphoma patient
Dr. Duggan was the most skilled and knowledgeable surgeon I have ever met. He performed a biopsy=cancer,, stage 3. Rushed me into surgery to get the port inserted so life-saving treatments could begin. In five days, I was in treatment. Amazing man. Later, my gall bladder dried up, he removed it-beautiful job! Thank you.

July 14th, 2013
Amazing surgeon!
I'm a teenager who had just gotten my gallbladder removed by this man. I have gained his trust very easily. At our consultation/scheduling of the surgery he was very kind towards me (considering how much of a nervous wreck I was!) He was very detailed about the surgery and told me about the process. During the say of the surgery I had only seen him for a couple minutes before I got wheeled back. Such a kind man and I am very thankful that he had taken care of my issue before it had gotten worse.

March 24th, 2013
Breast Cancer Patient
Dr. Daniel Duggan, is by far, the BLESSING, any patient could experience. His experience, education, thoroughness, and professionalism can only be surpassed by his gentle, compassionate bed side manner. It's rare to find these qualities in a doctor, who permeates this kind of character so naturally and flawlessly. If you must hear 'bad news', this man is annointed with the skill of gentle hope and positivity in his voice. As a 45 year old woman, who has had life long health issues, Dr. Duggan is one of very few, who treated me more than a number, insurance provider, a paycheck. He treated me like a human being, a patient...HIS..patient. I only hope he knows....he IS....what he was called to be. He treated me, my husband and my children with great dignity and respect. We adore and trust Dr. Duggan as though he were family. (Only the good side. Don't laugh. We all have one.) I will be eternally grateful for the BLESSING of, Dr. Daniel Duggan at University Surgical Associates, in Augusta, Georgia.:-)