Dr. Asa Kim Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Asa Kim?

Dupuytren's Contracture

Dupuytren's Contracture

Have you seen Dr. Asa Kim?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

March 4th, 2016

Lousy Doctor!

One of the worse doctors I have ever seen. I broke my ankle very badly. He dismissed my care before I could even put full weight on it. Not only that he wasn't going to send me to physical therapy. I was laid up for 4 1/2 months and had no doctor to take care of me. I finally found an excellent doctor who was able to heal my ankle, get me walking again and back to normal. A second surgery was required and discovered that there was much damage in the ankle that was not taken care of by the first surgery.

March 17th, 2015

Would not recommend

I went into the appointment with knowledge of my condition I have an external tibial torsion in both legs,my right leg I had already had surgery on and I was looking for a Dr to help me get something set up to preform an osteotomy on my left leg. Dr. Kim came into the room and quickly dismissed everything I has told him and continued to blame my condition on a severe flat foot and directed me to get an orthotic. I went to a foot and ankle specialist for a second opinion who the confirmed that an orthotic WOULD NOT help my condition and that there is rotation in my left tibia and referred me to another clinic. Dr. Kim was very short and didn't seem to want to listen to what I had to say.

August 15th, 2014

I saw him twice. He is very unkind and seems like he does not want to see patients just want to make them shut up.and pay

May 23rd, 2014

I slipped on the ice and broke my arm. I was referred to Dr. Kim. I am very pleased with the whole experience. First, because I had gone in right away, Dr. Kim told me that normally the process was surgery and a metal plate in my arm, but since I had come in right away, they could set it in the office, put a soft cast on it, and take a chance that the bones wouldn't misalign - he was very straightforward about the fact that I was taking a risk with this second option. I chose this second option. He set my arm, put it in a soft cast, and 6 weeks later the cast came off, bones were correctly aligned, and I saved a lot of money in not having surgery. Very happy with Dr. Kim.!

December 22nd, 2016