A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Asa Peek:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Asa Peek is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Asa Peek, DO is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Peek graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Peek has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Cartersville Medical Center
- Redmond Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Asa Arnold Peek DO is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Asa A. Peek practice?
- Dr. Asa Peek has 1 office location.
Dr. Asa Peek practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Rome, GA.
See Rome Obstetricians & Gynecologists.